Financial Systems Analyst Work you'll do
Support the objectives of the FM Business Solutions Office (FMZ) to create, plan, and implement solutions for the improved processing, analysis, collection, organization, storage, management, retrieval, and use of financial data from across the enterprise.
Serves as a member of team that:
- Supports the Financial Management Directorate and FM Business Solutions Office (FMZ).
- Assists the government with financial management operations.
- Monitors and coordinates program resource allocations.
- Supports Government representatives at meetings.
- Supports the GEO-F future enhancements.
- Understands the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution Cycle.
- Develops and validates financial requirements.
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting program schedules.
- Developing business cases for financial system enhancements and recommending solutions
- Developing and maintaining system documentation and training materials
- Developing and validating methodologies for migrating data between systems
- Participating in joint meetings related to operations and maintenance of NGA's Core Financial Systems.
- Develop IV&V testing processes to validate financial results prior to implementing system enhancements with NGA's Core Financial Systems.
- Coordinating and participating in system engineering and technical exchange meetings to support quick resolution of architectural, design, system interoperability and policy issues.
- After operational needs for enhancements or system changes are assessed, define and develop technical requirements and specifications for development and test.
- Coordinating and participating in milestone events to include requirement reviews, design reviews, and program management reviews.
- Coordinating with security organizations facilitating security certification and accreditation documentation and activities such as security reviews and package submittals.
- Implementation of financial system
Finance & Enterprise Performance
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance team works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization. Qualifications
- Active Top Secret SCI Clearance
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or higher in a business related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, Management, Computer Science, Economics.
- 8 years of total experience in assessing federal financial business processes, developing Momentum based system options, and/or implementation in all aspects of programming, planning, budgeting, execution and/or accounting.
In addition to above, specialized demonstrated experience in the following criteria (total 6 years):
How you'll grow
- 2 years of demonstrated experience conducting analyses in Momentum Financials that may involve complex technical parameters, acquisition and technical requirements, procurement and business principles, and similar cost-influencing factors
- AND at least 2 years of demonstrated experience Momentum software development activities that may include requirements gathering via process assessment, development and maintenance of configuration management, system testing supporting Momentum-based financial system upgrade and enhancements
- AND at least 1 years demonstrated experience resolving FISCAM audit Notification of Findings & Recommendations (NFR)
- AND at least 1 years demonstrated experience performing SAR reviews on SSAE 18
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.