This is regarding an excellent job opportunity with my client...
Job Title: Data Engineer
Location: Vienna/Fairfax, VA
Duration: 12 Months
- *Build and maintain data pipelines for business users and provide hands on guidance for setup, configuration and ongoing operation of internally developed framework.
- *Assist with development of a data engineering framework with focus on onboarding use cases for business users on a multi-tenant data and compute platform
- *Hands on familiarity with Spark and excellent development skills in one or more of:
- -Python, Scala, Java and R *Leverage advance SQL knowledge for working with relational databases
- *Understanding of advanced analytics and machine learning with ability to code examples for users to assist with business use cases
- *Understand the data landscape and provide technical know-how on its use to business users of a range of skill levels
- *Provide assistance with ad-hoc requests from business teams and work with the data engineering and governance teams
- *Identify, design and implement internal process improvements and help with optimization of data delivery process
- *Create documents and other artifacts such as context diagrams, process flows, handbooks and presentations that enable scaling of these activities into a repeatable service
- *Work independently and/or collaboratively with Subject Matter Experts and business points of contact
- This contractor positions requires someone who is both technically capable and has the ability to teach/mentor and communicate with business users and internal data team members.
Please send me your updated resume and expected rate.
Thanks & Regards,
Recruiting, Aclat Inc.