Defense - E3/Sentinel s Defense Division supports customers across the Department of Defense, including the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Department of the Navy, National Guard Bureau, Office of the Inspector General, and Washington Headquarters Services. By providing program assistance and technical innovation to ensure our nation s security, E3/Sentinel employees help our clients navigate through dynamic environments. Our Defense Division offers a variety of career paths, including program management, systems engineering and technical assistance (SETA), financial analysis, operational support, financial analysis, facilities management, and more.
E3/Sentinel is looking for a Mid-level Analyst/Project Engineer to support our client in Falls Church, VA. The JCTD program conducts prototype demonstrations and experimentation to address Joint and Combatant Commands (CCMDs) warfighting needs within two to four years of the identification of a need. Duties include:
- Analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of capability/technology demonstration programs, its program management, and execution effectiveness.
- Must be able to support Oversight Executives and SA/PMs in evaluating the efficacy of technological and programmatic approaches to technology development in the above mentioned functional areas. Such support will include conducting research on relevant technology developments in the DOD and private sector to understand the state of the art and identifying subject matter experts for the OE to consult.
- Assist proposal teams in preparing and submitting documentation that addresses technology maturation approaches, capability deliverable definition, and transition strategies.
- Must be able to assist teams in establishing project plans that represent low financial execution risk, yet adherence to DOD Comptroller obligation and disbarment rate benchmarks.
- Must be able to perform these described duties for approximately 20-30 individual JCTD projects in the above mentioned functional and technology areas.
- Degree: Bachelor's Subject: Recognized engineering, scientific, technical, management or related discipline that is relevant to the technical areas and duties listed above.
- Minimum three years of experience in disciplines related to the potential tasks above.
- At least one year experience in meeting planning, office management, or the development of databases, spreadsheets and budget management.
- TS/SCI clearance required
- Experience with the project planning depicting relationship between work planned, work performed, budgeted and actual cost of work, and schedule
- DoD experience is highly desired
E3/Sentinel is a mission-focused services and solutions company that specializes in helping federal clients solve their most challenging business problems. Our motivated and technology-enabled workforce utilizes proven management and technical consulting practices and applies agile principles and data-driven decision making to enable our clients to better meet mission requirements. We create significant value for our clients by bringing subject matter expertise across the federal marketplace in the disciplines of Acquisition Lifecycle Management, Program Management Support Services, Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance, and Facilities and Engineering Management. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of E3/Sentinel. We are recognized leaders in the management consulting community as trusted partners to federal agencies and to industry. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture is contagious, and we always maintain a genuine reputation.
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.