Open to 100% remote work option.
NikSoft is currently conducting a search for an Salesforce Engineer/Architect to add to its team! Successful candidates will be a passionate, hands-on expert with the Salesforce Platform working closely with executives, program and product managers, and analysts to design and architect Salesforce solution implementations, including the appropriate Salesforce product and integrations. Candidates must have demonstrated hands-on experience of all aspects of Salesforce including architecture, design, configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations.
Salesforce Engineer/Architects will serve in a technical lead role where they will be interacting with senior Agency Leadership regarding application transition strategies, Salesforce implementation architectures, and be accountable for completion of team delivery efforts including quality assurance activities and client acceptance. Candidates must have demonstrated experience performing hands-on technical Salesforce architecture, development, and implementations, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. Engineers/Architects work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into customized solutions using the Salesforce platform ensuring Salesforce solutions adhere to platform best practices.
An understanding of DoD and government security standards and policies are needed to ensure all deployed changes are highly secure and available. Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in a Salesforce Project Lead or Solution Architect role.
- Experience transitioning existing applications to the Salesforce platform.
- Experience with the Salesforce Integration Architecture and integration with ESB platforms.
- 3+ years of Salesforce architecture and development experience with Apex, Visualforce, triggers, batch Apex, Salesforce APIs, configuring Salesforce using workflows, validation rules, roles & profiles, reports and dashboards.
- Extensive knowledge of the Salesforce lightning design system and working with lightning web components.
- Experience implementing Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs
- Leading technical architecture, staff oversight, solution development, project coordination, and needs assessment.
- Lead and participate in Salesforce program management including governance, project execution, development and coding, status tracking, monitoring of critical issues and risks, and maintaining ongoing support.
- Lead and assist in hands-on solution design, rapidly build proof-of-concepts and prototypes to evaluate functionality around the Salesforce ecosystem to deliver on key Institutional and product objectives.
- Develop, test, document, and maintain solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation using Salesforce declarative or programmatic development resources such as triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes, Visualforce pages, and Lightning components.
- Technical writing/creation of formal documentation such as architecture diagrams, technical designs, and SOPs.
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests.
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed.
- Supporting the Program Management Office (PMO) and/or users to address their requests, questions, and concerns.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership.
- Communication skills key! Demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate with leadership and key stakeholders.
- Ability to articulate design and configuration choices and bring about consensus.
**MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE GOVERNMENT'S BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION**
- BS degree in Information Technology or another related technical discipline.
- Certification as a Salesforce Architect (Desired).