The Squires Group has a direct hire opportunity for a SharePoint Developer
to join a Federal project in Fort Belvoir, VA
. This program supports the Department of Defense in an effort to bolster innovation, cloud development, knowledge management, and information sharing, and enhanced software development efforts. This is mission-critical work and an excellent opportunity for you to support the U.S. Military.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
with an active TS/SCI Clearance
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
- Experience in SharePoint Development (including customized code, and creating/modifying web parts, creating/modifying SharePoint workflows)
- Experience with software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience Five years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (May include SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Lean, etc.)
- Experience in a leadership role
- Experience documenting software defects using a bug tracking system and reporting defects to software developers and project managers
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI Clearance
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-LJ1