Senior Mulesoft/Collibra Developer
Location: McLean, VA Duration: 8 months with possible extension
The Mulesoft Developer Senior must have 7-10 years of experience.
- Work with business SMEs and identified project stakeholders to develop requirements (functional/non-functional/operational/data quality) for Metadata Management system and Data Governance Center application.
- Design and develop integration capabilities between Collibra and various data sources/systems throughout the division using Mulesoft Any Point studio and Collibra connect ensuring Collibra is a central governing mechanism.
- Develop and maintain data extraction, transformation and loading mappings using Mulesoft Anypoint Studio and Collibra Connect to extract the (meta) data from multiple source systems that comprise databases like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB, Denodo, Hadoop etc. into Collibra data governance platform.
- Implement end to end metadata, lineage and data quality solution by integrating Collibra with Informatica Metadata Manager, Informatica IDQ, Apache Atlas through custom Collibra connect.
- Work with business areas, data custodians and application data owners to maintain the (meta) data refresh activities for all production (meta) data.
- Perform analysis of the schema changes done in production databases and data resources to the existing mappings in Collibra and refresh the (meta) data in Collibra.
- Develop application interface via APIs
- Implementation of Collibra DGC, Workflows, lineage and related components.
- Support all phases of the project development lifecycle using SDLC and other project methodologies.
- Provide production support, troubleshoot and resolve systems issues.
- College degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred.
- 5+ years of current and hands-on experience with Mulesoft Anypoint integration platform.
- 3+ years of current and hands on experience with Collibra DGC including Collibra Jobserver, Collibra Connect, metamodel design and workflow development.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working with JAVA
- Minimum one year of experience working with microservices
- Minimum two years of current and hands-on UNIX shell scripting experience.
- Minimum two years of current and hands-on experience with code management tools such as GitHub or ClearCase.
- Strong knowledge in Collibra DGC Operating Model, Administration, and MuleSoft using Collibra Connect.
- Strong experience in Application Development using Mule ESB and API management
- Mulesoft Anypoint studio extensive hands-on experience designing with Anypoint Studio and related Mule components (Mule ESB, ETLs, flows, MEL, Filtering, exception handling, API management, Data Weave, RAML, Swagger) is must.
- Experience in relational (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2) and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC) or Informatica Metadata Manager
- Self-starter that takes initiative to fill in gaps where needed.
- Superior communications skills, comfortable with working with middle and senior management.
- Experience in AGILE based project development.
- Experience with AWS cloud is a plus.
Need Senior Mulesoft Consultant.
Skills Required :
- Mulesoft Development
- Collibra OR Metamodel design OR workflow development OR Data Governance
Nice to have: