DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook , and Instagram . About the Opportunity
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a SharePoint Web Designer
to help support a government customer on a program. The candidate must have experience with website design, development, testing, management and support to developing end-to-end SharePoint solutions using repeatable methodologies. The role will perform all aspects of the development tasks including front-end development. The role will utilize in-depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint (including SharePoint templates, web parts development and custom workflow) to integrate enterprise-wide SharePoint solutions within a dynamic customer environment. The role requires a disciplined candidate with experience re-engineering and/or reverse engineering customized SharePoint 2010 and 2013 applications. The candidate will provide expert web content development services for existing and future our client's own web content on current and future platforms, environments, and networks to all users. Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications Education and Years of Experience:
- Troubleshoot and resolve web content issues within one working day.
- Provide basic knowledge of web technologies.
- Create, modify, and delete images or graphics including, but not limited to, BMP, GIF, JPEG/JPG, and PNG.
- Create, modify, and delete SharePoint objects including, but not limited to: Announcements, Asset Libraries, Calendars, Custom Lists, Discussion Boards, Document Libraries, Form Libraries, Issues, Links, Lists, Pages, Picture Libraries, Project Tasks, Surveys, Tasks. Must have experience in IDEs that support both SharePoint and Salesforce.
- Create and modify secure basic configurations, workflows and dashboards using SalesForce, ServiceNow or similar No-Code/Low Code web based environments.
- Provide basic analytics and monitoring web performance
- 3 years of intermediate knowledge of SP Designer 2010/2013
- 2 years of intermediate knowledge of graphic design using Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Experience with SharePoint content management, to include understanding SharePoint permissions model and audience settings
- Experience programming in SharePoint Designer and InfoPath, to customize workflows and forms.
- Experience with "No-Code/Low-Code web based application environments such as Sales-Force, Remedy and Service Now is highly desired.
- Security+ CE (mandatory no exceptions)
- Hold baseline certification(s) for information assurance technician (IAT) level II.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- SharePoint 2010/2013 deployment, configuration, and administration
- An understanding of the Software Design Life-Cycle (SDLC)
- An understanding of Systems Engineering concepts and practices
- SharePoint 2016 experience
- 3 years of intermediate knowledge of ASP.NET, Data Views and XSLT
- 2+ years intermediate skill with Adobe Photoshop
N/A Min. Citizenship Status Required:
Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply., Secret clearance required Physical Requirement(s):
No Physical requirement needed for this position. Location: Quanitco, VA Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience
- Development - Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development
- Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee
- Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship may be required for some positions.