Description Job Description:
Leidos is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the Next Generation Enterprise Network-Recompete (NGEN-R) Contract. This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy and Marine Corps.
In support of this exciting program Leidos is looking to hire a Technology Consultant in Quantico, VA to join our Team.
NGEN-R is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under the Service Management, Integration, and Transport portion of NGEN-R, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.Job Description
The qualified candidate will lead major portions of large or medium projects, and leads small projects autonomously. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Gather facts through research, interviewing, and surveys.
- Analyze the client's business, draw conclusions, prepare final reports, and give presentations.
- Use in-depth consultative skills and business knowledge to practice business objectives and processes.
External Referral Bonus:
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field, 5 Years of experience
- Active DOD Secret clearance
- IAT III Certification
IneligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Business Systems AnalysisPay Range: