- provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time NMS Software Quality Assurance Engineer with TS/SCI
at its Oakton, VA
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.Responsibilities
Develop and implements quality control methodologies to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines, and procedures in a large computer-based organization.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments. Develop and defines major and minor characteristics of quality including quality metrics and scoring parameters and determines requisite quality control resources.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures. Determine the standards for product quality and readiness.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability. Document software defects and report defects to software developers.
- Monitor software problem resolution efforts and successes. Document test procedures so they can be replicated and to ensure compliance with standards. Evaluate or recommend software for testing or problem tracking.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content. Install, maintain, and use software testing programs.
- Develops and executes software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes. Establishes and maintains a process for evaluating hardware, software, and associated documentation and/or assists in the evaluation. Conducts and/or participates in formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the development life cycle. Investigate customer problems referred by technical support.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
TS/SCI prior to considerationAdditional Requirements to be obtained:
CI polygraph is required upon startingBaseline Certification:
Must meet IAT Level 2 certification requirements.Education/Years of Experience:
Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years. IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance