SAP BODS Administrator VA, Arlington 22202 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, Secret Skills: SAP BO, BODS, HANA, Security+
We are recruiting for a SAP BusinessObjects Data Services (BODS) Administrator to work in support of a HANA database environment for a DoD program. Qualified candidates will have extensive experience with BO administration including hands-on work supporting the full BO stack of products for installation, troubleshooting, upgrade, configuration, and maintenance. This position requires expertise with SAP BO environments. Role and responsibilities include:
- Support BO administrative activities and BO security setup.
- Provide analysis, design, and development support for transition from non-SAP and SAP data to HANA database using BODS.
- Provide BO stack support for installation, troubleshooting, upgrades, configuration, and maintenance.
- Support Business Intelligence report development.
- Provide BO client tools and data services support for ETL designers.
- U.S. citizenship
- Current security clearance (secret at a minimum)
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience working with BODS
- 2+ years of experience providing analysis, design, and development and non-SAP and SAP data moving to HANA database using BODS
- 2+ years of experience supporting BO administrative activities and BO security setup
- DoD 8570 credentials for IAT Level II, CompTIA Security+ is preferred
- Effective communication skills to work in a blended government and contractor environment
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .