The Squires Group has an excellent opportunity for talented ServiceNow Developers
to work REMOTE on a Federal Project based in San Antonio, TX. Our client is implementing a modernized system for talent management processes across their organization. ServiceNow Developers are needed for the technical build and delivery of custom applications, performing both back-end and service portal development.
This position is 100% REMOTE!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance. Qualifications
- True ServiceNow DEVELOPER experience, not ServiceNow Administrator experience
- 5+ years of ServiceNow Development experience, including experience with the Service Catalog module and creating custom applications with CreateNow
- Experience creating request forms, developing integration with external systems, implementing security (including Access Control Lists), and enhancing the user interface to provide a custom look and feel
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Active Secret Clearance
- HTML experience
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information go to https://bit.ly/35C7diT . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-LJ1 #LI-Remote