Huntington Ingalls Incorporated
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII s Technical Solutions division provides a wide range of professional services through its Fleet Support, Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Nuclear & Environmental, and Oil & Gas groups. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and internationally.
HII-TSD is currently seeking a Senior Web Designer to work out of Fort Belvoir, VA.
Essential Job Responsibilities
* Designs, configures and maintains websites for internal and external communications.
* Insures the developed website is available to the desired audience with appropriate links and security.
* Develops, assesses and communicates website usage and security policies and procedures.
* Designs web page layout, graphics, color schemes and infrastructure to maintain a cohesive website based on the organizations communications strategies and goals.
* Researches and evaluates new related technologies.
* DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
* Two years of web site design experience
* 2-4 Years with Bachelors or 0-2 Years with Masters or HS diploma + 6-8 years of relevant experience.
* Web Design training certificate
* Clearance: Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
* Five years of web site design experience
May require working in an office, industrial, shipboard, or laboratory environment. Capable of climbing ladders and tolerating confined spaces and extreme temperature variances.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.