We are hiring for below role for One of our client. Client is looking for profiles with C and Linux experience.
Senior Software Engineer – C
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Remote for initial 30-45 days then onsite.
$60/hr on C2C
Contact Person: Direct: /
Experience: 5-15 Years (remote for initial 30-45 days then onsite), 15+ years- Remote
Travel to customer warehouse is required for 30%
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, development, testing, debugging and documentation activities for projects.
- Work on projects that require configuration and code customization in software products.
- Expand existing and create software to meet the changing needs of industry.
- Travel to site during software commissioning phases to ensure that integration testing and site acceptance testing is completed as required
- Provide mentorship and training to software team
- Travel is approximately ~30%
- In-depth understanding of Software and IT/hardware setup including network configuration
- Experience with C and C++ Programming
- Experience in development of multithreaded applications using C
- Knowledge of interposes communications and thread synchronization
- Knowledge and understanding of Database Design and Programming (Microsoft SQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge and understanding of Windows Server
- General knowledge of Web Services (SOAP, REST), Socket Programming
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with GitLab, Sub-Version
- General understanding and knowledge of Virtualization (VMWare, etc.)
Education and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Electronics
- 5+ years of software development and/or programming experience
- Knowledge of industrial automation a plus