This local security consulting company was just acquired by an international MSP, and they are building out their offensive security team. They are looking for a Senior Penetration Test Consultant to join their growing practice. If you are looking for an opportunity to sharpen and expand your pen testing skills while having opportunities to interact with clients occasionally, look no further. This is a mostly remote that may require office presence once every two months near the Philadelphia area, so local candidates are preferred.
Ideal candidates will be highly technical offensive security folks: experience with network and web application pen testing, threat assessments, etc. Consulting experience would be a plus but is not required.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years of professional experience in security
- Strong skill in various penetration testing techniques and tools
- Web app pen tests
- Network pen tests
- Wireshark, Metasploit, Burp Suite, etc.
- Experience with threat and vulnerability assessments
- Scripting experience (any language)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior consulting experience
- Any security certifications
- Bonus eligible
- Funding for trainings/certifications
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.