Project Manager of Cyber-Security Projects
Our Madison-based client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead, organize, monitor and coordinate several project work streams to successfully deliver a strategic cyber security program. This individual will set up daily work flow processes, create process documentation on how multiple screens are used in the Symantec and Cyber Ark and how security operations will use it to investigate.
- 7+ years experience as project manager
- Strong communication skills, accuracy and delivery focused mindset with good attention for detail
- Highly organized, self-motivated individual who is proactive and has a strong sense of ownership
- Experience managing security and compliance projects
- Ability to understand drivers and priorities, with regard to Business and regulatory requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office and related applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, MS Project)
- Leadership experience on projects, covering the whole SDLC
- Excellent communication skills
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.