Job#: 1290554 Job Description: Agile Coach
-This position does require someone to be on-site about once weekly, otherwise can work remote. Role Purpose
Multi-team Agile process coach empowers the organization to adopt Agile as a culture shift. The Agile coach uses their experience and influencing abilities to affect the change from a command-and-control culture to a collaborative one. This role works at a tactical level with individual members of Agile teams enhancing their proficiency in executing a Scrum process. Serves as an Agile process champion for multiple teams who enables agility by improving ways of working.
- Assist in the execution on a multiyear strategy for Agile Transformation across the Healthcare enterprise. Participate in the design of a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement. Assist all the agile teams to execute utilizing the agile guidelines and practices.
- Guide cadence and synchronization at the Team Level to improve effectiveness of progress towards the iteration goals in daily stand-up meetings and the ability to demonstrate working systems at the end of the iteration.
- Help manage risks and dependencies across the organization and the broader enterprise to enable better flow of value. Continuously seeks opportunities to improve operational processes to improve consistency of delivery, improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs. Effectively assesses opportunities, gains support for improvements and follows through with implementation. Provides leadership oversight and governance on all line of business Agile transformation efforts.
- Facilitates organizational learning, change management, and process adoption of Agile via metrics, benefits realization, outcomes, and retrospective findings. Provides Agile Leadership coaching and training to Scrum Masters, Product Owners, functional managers and executives. Deliver coaching of individual teams in all aspects of scrum and Kanban including planning, self-organization, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow, limiting wip, etc. Serves as subject matter expert and provides coaching to teams and leadership towards improving Agile process and metrics, evaluate and mentor existing Scrum teams, and deliver training courses for product owners, developers, and testers. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Business/Comp Science/related
Experience Licenses & Certifications
- AGILE CERTIFIED
- Prof Scrum Mast/Cert Scrum Mst
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at