Infostretch are seeking a Full Stack Developer with a minimum of 8+ years of experience in Java, AWS and React JS.
- Strong hands-on experience on Java and Springboot framework
- Proficient on front end java script technologies – React.js
- Deep knowledge of web technology stack and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Strong experience in DynamoDB and RDS Aroura
- Experience in using AWS services like Lambda, API Gateway, Cognito, S3, EKS and MSK
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java script/Java code.
- Experience on how to integrate web applications with Restful API’s
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Experience with version control tools like Bitbucket
- Advanced understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
- Should have experience working in fast-paced Agile environment.
- Knowledge of DevOps will be added advantage
- Experience of working in development teams using Continuous Integration: Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo
- Hands-on coding to develop the applications
- Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications
- Program well structured, optimized and testable code
- Proper documentation and maintenance of software
- Comply with industry-standard processes
B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study