To apply: please send your resume to Summary:
Seeking candidates with strong technical and organizational skills to work in a network operations team. Candidates should have a strong understanding of core networking technologies including LAN, WAN, routing and switching. Responsibilities will include supporting and providing advanced troubleshooting of a large complex data network infrastructure by using network monitoring and network management tools. Job Description:
- Perform advanced troubleshooting to identify, resolve, and provide root cause analysis of network related issues.
- Assist with maintaining network LAN / WAN infrastructure
- Support a large complex data and voice network infrastructure by using network monitoring and management tools.
- Participate in and respond to system and network incidents.
- Perform system and network analysis by using well defined toolsets for proactive monitoring, troubleshooting and incident response (packet capture, application performance management, syslog, netflow etc).
- Provide technical support leadership on problem calls
- At least 6 years experience in the network field with demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting network LAN and WAN infrastructures.
- At least 6 years experience in troubleshooting Cisco router and switch hardware platforms, TCP/IP and industry standard routing protocols
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at