The IS Project Manager leads a wide range of technology projects throughout the firm to include planning, budget, and oversight from inception through completion. They will assist with financial oversight of the Information Systems financial spend throughout the lifecycle of various products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead and kick off projects in a wide range of technology areas
- Collaborate with members of various IS departments, location offices, New York departments, and users to assist with technology projects
- Assists with project governance, maintaining a project dashboard for the department.
- Interface and maintain effective communication with Information System Management on financial activities
- Participate in various Project meetings, to address financial issues, provide appropriate guidelines for
- improvising the financial process and to identify opportunities for enhancements
- Assist the IS Oversight Team with various administrative activities, through the usage of the Information Systems Project Management Tool
- Solid understanding and improvements to standard business processes including Change Management, Work Prioritization, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Financial lifecycle processes and Continuous Improvement best practices.
- Ability to work and remain organized in a fast-paced complex environment; ability to multi-task, change direction, effectively prioritize, and meet deadlines.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business or a closely related discipline preferred.
- 5 or more years required of combined Project Management Experience
- Project Management certification preferred
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Possess strong business/technical oral and written communication skills
- Compensation Commensurate with experience