Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system). Job Description
The Senior Financial Analyst- Sales Finance will support the Global Field Sales organization to build out analytics and reporting, highlighting key insights and action plans, and serve as the highly visible strategic and analytical business partner to the key stakeholders.
This position will be based in the San Mateo office.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of FP&A, the Senior Financial Analyst- Sales Finance will
- Partner with Sales leadership among other organizational leads across the business to drive investment plans, operational efficiency, supporting and influencing the teams with financial metrics and analysis
- Drive analysis and reporting, highlighting key insights and recommended actions across Field Sales and cross functional teams
- Collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues identified during planning and strategic project initiatives and analysis
- Assist in developing and executing recurring evaluations including capacity models highlighting opportunities for ROI improvement and KPIs to drive increasing sales productivity
- Drive recurring financial reporting cadences on behalf of Sales (accounting close, forecast) managing to established timelines
- Provide ad hoc support as needed to support sales finance
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Economics along; Masters degree in finance or economics preferred
- 4+ years of progressive experience in financial planning & analysis roles, with similar FP&A leadership experience
- Expert user of MS Excel and other financial modeling tools
- Strong understanding of corporate finance concepts required
- Experience in Technology (Software) industries preferred - Anaplan, NetSuite preferred
- Excellent business communication skills
- Strong attention to detail; working in a conscientious, consistent, and thorough manner
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to collaborate across departments and with external stakeholders
- Comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.