Job Title: C++ Developer | Direct End Client | Best Rate
Location: Newark, CA
C and C++, and object oriented design, Shell Scripting, IPC Mechanisms, unit tests
Networking protocols such as TCP/UDP, MQTT, etc.
Automotive Protocols such as CAN, UDS, etc.
• We are currently seeking an Senior Software Engineer, Telematics.
• Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination.
• Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
The Role Design and develop complex software for Telematics Control Unit Architect Software to work with multi-core processor environment Provide design, development, and debug support for integrating individual functions into the control unit Ensure optimization of software through design reviews and code reviews Develop a design and/or product validation test program to ensure robustness of design Integrate with different teams such as Cloud, Powertrain, Data Science etc to realize the project
Requirements Qualifications • Strong proficiency in C and C++, and object oriented design.
• Strong proficiency in Shell Scripting.
• Strong understanding in IPC Mechanisms – Sockets, Message Queues, Shared Memory, etc. Strong Linux Operating System fundamentals.
• Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
• Strong knowledge of Networking protocols such as TCP/UDP, MQTT, etc.
• Working knowledge of Automotive Protocols such as CAN, UDS, etc.
• Experience in scripting languages such as Python is a plus.
• Experience with writing unit tests.
• Experience in the field of Automotive Telematics Software is a big plus.
• Experience with scripting tools and methods to optimize SW development and testing activities. At least 5-15+ years of industry experience
• MS/BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields or equivalent experience