Id: 177249 Location: Plano, TX Job Type: Contract *Work samples: examples that align to the requirements (samples of Keynote work are preferred). Please submit one or two with resume.
****Must be VERY proficient in Keynote, Envision, Powerpoint and adobe CS, needs to have excellent communication skills as this person will be speaking to C-level people, needs to be very collaborative within a team. They don't need to be the greatest copy writer in the world, but they need to be okay writing copy.
The ideal candidate will be conceptual, strategic, collaborative and an all-around creative star. We are looking for an Art Director capable of coming up with big ideas and experiences and executing them across all channels. We want people who can work both independently and, in a team, to come up with a wide range of ideas and executions for each project.
We look for innovative contributors who keep current on trends so that their ideas not only work, but are culture changing. You should have a great design range and the work in your portfolio should showcase that.
• An art director with an eye for detail: Foremost, you're a creative mind who creates thoughtful interactions that will delight customers. You obsess about the details. You have a sharp eye for
typography and visual design and can create beautiful experiences leveraging existing styles in new ways.
• A passionate customer advocate: You put the end user first and keep that person in mind throughout, you're passionate about user research and seek to elevate the customer's needs above your
• An adaptable communicator: You not only know how to craft your design ideas into visionary and strategically charged stories, but you are able to modify your communication style to best fit a
wide range of audiences, including business partners and stakeholders.
• Collaborative: You're a team player who puts the interest of the team above your own. You display a positive attitude, are open and enjoy contributing, which contributes to your respected
leadership on the team.
• A successful juggler: You don't get overwhelmed or flustered easily. You're able to keep track of multi-projects at once, manage your time efficiently and appropriately communicate scheduling
with the broader team.
• Associates Degree
• At least 5 year's experience an advertising agency environment
• Proficiency in the adobe software suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
• Bachelor's Degree
• 8 year's experience an advertising agency environment
• Strong knowledge of the social and digital space
• A general knowledge of video editing software"