Job Title: Technical Project Manager/ Program Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: Long Term Contract
Look for Identity and Access Management, Single Sign On like keywords. Key players in this product are - Oracle, IBM, Okta, Auth0 etc
- Basic linux command line familiarity skills required: Must know basic directory operations (move/copy/remove/update files). Comfortable using shell to run commands: reading log files, resolving conflicts with files within the system.
- History of operating independently, previous technical or business analyst experience (> 3 yrs)
Comfortable operating within the bounds of a predefined process independently
- History of security operations, operations, or service roles that presented ample opportunities for stakeholder management, performance SLOs, and operations delivery.
Comfortable performing first-pass triage of end-user escalation, questions, etc
- Meet with stakeholders to ensure communication is easy and transparent regarding project issues and product decisions.
- Produce accurate and timely status reporting of in-scope activities.
- Participate in periodic meetings, as required, with Google managers and/or team members to review known bugs and improve the access & infrastructure program.
- (> 5 yrs) Prior business analyst, technical analyst experience
- (> 5 yrs) Technical program management experience - working cross functionality to solve security issues/incidents focused on identity and access management