Job Position: Solutions Architect
Location: Chicago, IL (Onsite )
Duration: Long Term contract
Primary Technical skills: Fullstack, Data warehouse, AWS, In-depth Architectural and problems solving experience,
A Solution Architect is a professional who solves complex problems in customer organization by designing or recommending modifications to technology architecture and testing the integration of software in these designs for correct functionality. Solution Architect will work closely with Project Management teams and also bridges the communication gap between technical and non-technical specialists.
· 12+ years of experience designing and building scalable and distributed software applications.
· Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and simultaneously manage multiple projects with potentially conflicting priorities and business interests.
· Excellent communication, strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
· Experience applying data and analytics knowledge of key design and architecture principles, methodologies, tool. Familiar with data processing, management, and visualization tools
· Experience with all aspects of software development lifecycle and Knowledge of IT system concepts and how they impact business processes
Technical Skills (must have)
· Hands-on with Web/UI development with MVC, JS, CSS and React/Angular, VUE
· Proficiency with Java programming language and major Java frameworks (Spring, etc.).
· Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Tencent, Azure, Alibaba, etc.) services and APIs.
· Familiar with scalable batch data processing technologies, ETL/ELT concepts and Hadoop ecosystem frameworks.
· Experience working on complex software projects and ability to learn & retain complex business processes and technical details.
· Experience designing, optimized, scalable, secured and cost effective solution on-premise and cloud platform
· Good understanding of Agile practices, code repo, branch, version management with GIT and build automation
· Experience setting up CI/CD with DevOps/Jenkins/BitBucket/GIT, Load Balancer
· Working experience with relational database concepts, writing optimized SQL queries and procedures
· Experience in large databases / Datewarehouse
· Experience with NoSQL / Columnar databases
· Ability to quickly debug/diagnosed and fix the issues-
Software Development Estimation Skills
Education and Certifications
Mandatory: Degree in Computer Science or related field