CLICK HERE TO APPLY
This is a Remote position from the the following states: CA, CO, FL, IL, MN, MD, NC, NV, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, Washington DC, WI.
Rally Health™ is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating continuously at every level. We know that some of the things we do are not going to work, and that's okay. We're not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We're building something that supports people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally Health, we believe that two heads truly are better than one. Rallyers understand the importance of communication and collaboration, ensuring that we work we produce is the best that it can be. Every opinion is valid and valued, and we share ideas that elevate the way we work. We know that the big picture and the small details are tied together, and we keep both in mind. Everything we do is executed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch. Here at Rally, we take advantage of the opportunity to build strong relationships with each other, because it makes us better.
About the Team: The Salesforce System Administrator team is responsible to collaborate with the ongoing development and support of salesforce.com deployment. The administrator works closely with functional leaders, various organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, support and deploy new business processes.
Your day to day: The Salesforce Sys Admin administers maintenance and deploys configuration changes for the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Health Cloud platforms, as well as partners with the appropriate teams to resolve incidents and deliver enhancements. The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform.
Your core responsibilities:
- You will build and support configuration and customized solutions in Salesforce.
- Translate complex business requirements into scalable technical solutions.
- You'll handle multiple challenging priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with teams to respond quickly to user requests and provide functional evaluations.
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve our integrations with different systems.
- You will seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, staying current with Salesforce releases and tools.
- You will actively assist with triaging Live Production support matters.
Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years of system administration experience with Salesforce.com, exposure in Sales, Service, Health, Marketing, and Communities clouds.
- Experience in configuring all aspects of salesforce.com to meet business needs
- Proficient in all aspects of configurations including - Workflows, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning App builder, Reports and Dashboards.
- Strong understanding of Roles, Profiles, and Sharing.
- Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer 1.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complex implementations with a professional demeanor and strong communication skills.
- Agile Methodology experience
- Flexibility to work various hours as needed to provide Live Production support
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry..
- Certified Advanced Salesforce.com (ADM-301) and other relevant Salesforce and Service Cloud certifications.
- Exposure to SOQL, triggers and VF pages.
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits
package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valued. A diverse workforce will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. CLICK HERE TO APPLY