10289 – Manager, Business Processing
Advises business leaders by providing data-based strategic direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities. Plans, manages and controls the activities of a team or teams of analysts that provides business intelligence and strategic planning support for business segments or the company at large. Leads initiatives to analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources. Brings expertise or identifies subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret and produce recommendations and plans based on company and external data analysis. Manages and leads key organizational transformation initiatives affecting the service delivery model including establishing key partnerships and coordinating with global teams. Ensures that policies and procedures align with corporate vision. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel ensuring efficient operation of the function.
Corporate Strategy Planning 40%
Management Support 25%
Strategic Partnership including managing key service delivery model changes 10%
Business Process Improvement 15%
- Corporate strategy planning: Business planning, Organization planning, Client Support Strategy. Think tank research.
- Management support: Corporate meeting management and report, Corporate status reports, Management portal.
- Strategic partnership management: Establish and manage strategic partnership with affiliates and external business partners including research partners. Managing significant organization transformation to enhance service delivery model with global partners.
- Business process improvement: Innovate in entire aspects of corporate planning process to optimize operational efficiency, Engage in IT service improvement in terms of process, governance and practice.
- Support CEO on various tasks.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY -Manages the work efforts of individual contributors. Responsible for hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews. Makes decisions based on unit objectives, as well as company policies and procedures.
- DECISION MAKING/DISCRETION -Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends. Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems. Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
- STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT - Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
BS or MS CS, IS, MBA or related field.
7-10 years of IT exp. or industry work experience in consulting, strategic planning, business process design and IT governance and/or relevant project experience. Ability to research, organize and analyze business processes to improve operations efficiency.
- Strong time management, multi-tasking, MS Office skills, quantitative & qualitative analysis, decision making skills, critical thinking.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to learn new computer systems and technologies in an efficient manner
- Ability to adapt to business and technological change within the company and learn the changes quickly, Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to give and receive real-time feedback to and from team members
- Fluent in Korean and English languages required
Occasional travel may be required.