Enquizit, Inc. Achieves Virginia Business BEST Places to work 2021
Support Engineer Enquizit Inc,
Enquizit is seeking talented, highly motivated and innovative Support Engineers with a track record of taking initiative. The individuals must be capable of working in a fast-paced Agile environment and working cooperatively with a multi-functional team.
About the Role:
Support Engineer needs to provide high quality IT services to our internal users in the organization. Support Engineer uses technical support helpdesk to manage and prioritize incoming requests. This position requires strong interpersonal skills and passion to help end users. Support Engineer manages SaaS applications like Atlassian and Office 365 as well as also helps maintain any on-premises infrastructure used for testing and learning by other business units.
- Maintain and support SaaS and cloud-based applications required for organization’s internal IT needs
- Ensure security controls are in place based on organization’s security and compliance requirements
- Assist employees in password reset, MFA setup and application configuration on their laptops and mobile devices
- Manage users, groups/roles and other permissions on Office 365 and other SaaS applications
- Deploys end user workstations and accessories for existing employees and new hires; performs hardware refresh on pre-determined cycle.
- Assists in the support, monitoring, testing, and troubleshooting user and PC system related hardware and software problems within the organization, including all custom and commercial applications.
- Provides timely attention to all internal Helpdesk requests, for local and remote based users. Assesses the validity of the requests as they arrive, ensures the details within the ticket are complete and that the impact and criticality of the issues are appropriately assessed and resolved.
- Performs daily ticket maintenance and management
- Review Office 365 security logs on regular basis, configure alerts for unusual activity and respond to alerts in timely manner
- Educate end-users on the good cybersecurity hygiene
- Run and review reports on the overall health and security of the IT
- Help client delivery team manage a small lab environment containing physical servers and storage connected with cloud infrastructure
- Must have hands-on experience with following Office 365 services – Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint and Azure AD
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot email and messaging apps on desktop and mobile devices
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks based on the priority
- Experience supporting end users on both Windows and Mac platforms
- Experience configuring advance security and threat protection in Office 365
- Experience automating repetitive tasks using PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Basic understanding of Linux/Windows administration, Virtualization and Cloud Computing is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service and presentation skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of information and systems required.
- Conduct that supports the company’s ethics, core values, and compliance programs
- Bachelor’s degree in related IT field, or appropriate IT Certification highly desired.
- 2-5 years of work experience in Information Technology field
- An Office 365 certification is desirable but not required
- One to three years working with remote users for troubleshooting and new system setups required.
- Prior experience working with an IT ticket/request systems.
The following attributes will be required to be successful:
- A Bias for Action. Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study. We value calculated risk taking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic and tenacious
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and resolution skills
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- An interest in continuous improvement, innovation and simplification
- The ability to translate business problems into practical, scalable technical solutions
- Humility, integrity and the ability to be self-critical
What we offer:
- Competitive annual salary and bonus
- Paid Time off
- Medical for employee with employer HSA -100% employer paid
- Long term disability, Short term disability and Life Insurance/ AD&D - 100% employer paid
- Low cost 401K plan with 3% employer match
- Relocation package
- Career Growth
- Training and Certification opportunities
- Tech Conferences
For more information on Enquizit, our clients and our partnerships, visit https://enquizit.com/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply to the position, send a copy of your resume and cover letter.
Ravi Sundar | Senior Manager
Enquizit, Inc | www.enquizit.com