Client: Fortune 50 Financials Org.
"ONLY ACCEPTING W2 CANDIDATES. NO CORP-CORP OR SPONSORSHIP"
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience engineering and developing data frameworks and solutions
- Expertise in design and development of Data Integration & Big data jobs within Talend
- Extensive experience on AWS technologies including but limited to EC2, Cloud formation, Cloud watch, Lambda, AWS S3, RDS, API gateway, Route53/ELB, and AWS Analytics
- Experience in Apache Spark design and development using Scala, Java, Python, or Data Frames with Resilient Distributed Datasets (RDDs)
- Knowledge of data formats and ETL and ELT processes in a real-time microservice /streaming environment
- Experience in deploying Talend as docker image; Knowledge on working and configuring Talend Management Console and remote engine on Talend Cloud
- Working experience in dealing with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data in batch and real-time environments and Stream processing (Spark Streaming)
- Experience in handling CI/CD pipelines and Jenkins
Technology Ventures is a leading technology services company delivering a broad portfolio of business and technology solutions, along with staff augmentation, to help its clients improve their business performance. Technology Ventures collaborates with both the public sector and private sector to maximize performance and create sustainable value for our customers and job opportunities for our consultants.