Only United States citizens are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time and can only staff with a person working directly for our company.
Healthcare Industry experience a plus. Remote Candidates need to live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area though.
The mission of our client is to serve our neighbors with developmental or mental health challenges by helping them find lives that are meaningful and satisfying. Our vision is that regardless of challenges faced, the people we serve maximize the ability to find the meaning and satisfaction they choose for their lives. Our Center values Integrity, Quality, Diversity, and Perseverance. We are an agency committed to quality, accountability and culturally/gender-responsive, and trauma-informed care to individuals experiencing serious mental illness, development disabilities, and/or co-occurring disorders. This programs focus on the issues that matter most in the lives of the children, families and adults we serve.
The BI Developer will work collaboratively with subject matter experts across the organization to provide enterprise-wide expertise in data management and analytics. This position will establish data management processes, develop data integrations, implement data access and security protocols, and develop dashboards and reports.
The BI Developer will design, build, and develop data integration solutions using a suite of SAS tools. Responsibilities include supporting, maintaining, improving existing data solutions, coding new ETL interfaces, and developing and maintaining data visualizations.
This position requires initiative, independence, drive, and the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to perform a wide variety of responsibilities. Strong communication skills are an asset that will be helpful while working closely with various teams across the institute.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong expertise in developing complex and well-structured scripts and queries in SQL, TSQL, SSRS, SSIS.
- Experience working with large data repositories and/or relational databases.
- Experience as an ETL developer with strong data architecture knowledge around data warehousing concepts, SQL development and optimization, and operational support models.
- Knowledge of SAS tools.
- Experience with Power BI a plus
- Ability to develop file and database structures, and interfaces between internal and external systems
- Ability to build processes that support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- Experience building and optimizing big data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Ability to translate business needs, processes, and requirements into optimized data solutions.
- Ability to monitor performance of existing data jobs and address issues to ensure scalability.
- Ability to monitor routine data loads and ensure they are successful.
- Ability to design solutions to be optimal for reporting, analytics, and dashboards.
- Ability to manage the technical documentation for all code, data definitions, dashboards, and data management applications.
- Ability to assist in ongoing development of technical best practices for data integration, data quality, data cleansing and other ETL related activities.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in dynamic team environment.
The competencies listed here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent quantitative field experience required. - 7+ years of experience in a data development, reporting and analytics role.
- Experience working with and extracting values from large, disconnected and or unstructured datasets.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, TRAINING, REGISTRATIONS: