Overview Who We Are:
As a global investments company, BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments, and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. Every day, our Technology employees make this happen while also seeking out new ways to do it more efficiently and effectively.
As part of BNY Mellon-s global Technology organization, you-ll have the opportunity to engage with some of the best and brightest, technology, business, and financial minds to find new and better ways to exceed our clients- expectations and build the future of financial services. With more than 230 years of industry leading experience under our belts, you might even say that we are the original fintech.
At BNY Mellon, cybersecurity is a top priority for both technology and the business. The members of the Information Security Division are on constant alert, using their creativity and knowledge of cybersecurity, technology and business processes to develop and deliver creative solutions. In this fast-paced environment, staff collaborate to respond to current risks, while identifying and anticipating future threats. Our cyber capabilities encompass the full spectrum of services from Cyber Operations (SOC, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Cyber Incident Response, Penetration Testing & Red Teaming, Cyber Analytics & Fraud, and Insider threat) to Cyber Architecture and Engineering (Network, Platform, Cloud, and Applications Security). Together with the CISO and his leadership team, staff provide a robust set of cyber services that provide full scope protection and response capabilities across the BNY Mellon enterprise. We help our businesses, the bank-s executive team, and our board of directors understand cybersecurity risk and the steps that must be taken to create and maintain a secure environment that drives innovation. What You'll Be Doing:
Who we are looking for:
- Creation of end to end workflows and process documentation
- Provide business requirements for all tooling enhancements
- Partnering with technology peers to resolve any production issues
- Partner with IAM Engineering on product enhancements/fixes
- Supports the effectiveness of security-related operations. Provides programming support and assists in project planning for an operational area in information security. Supports the operations of a security sub-component. Executes day-to-day operational security components. Implements new versions of security software for existing technologies and architectures. Reviews and analyzes data and information for business systems security. Assists in ensuring that security concerns are addressed and mitigated. Produces first draft of reports, analyses, findings, etc. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 2-4 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required
- Related internship experience is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Displays willingness to accept responsibility, display initiative, good judgment, and a positive attitude
- Appropriate blend of sense of urgency, strong results orientation, and delivery focus
- Knowledge of an Enterprise Identity Management Product, experience on Sailpoint IIQ a plus
- Candidates must be able to communicate and exemplify strong understanding of identity and access management
- Proven ability to deliver under stressful situations
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize based upon the business requirements
- Must be able to collaborate and effectively communicate with colleagues in various geographical locations
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of colleagues