Kforce is partnering with a high-end retail client in San Francisco, California (CA) that is seeking a Senior/Group Product Manager, Design Experience.
IT Product Manager (e-Commerce):
You will be a key member of the Digital Product Management team that is responsible for driving traffic and delivering the online customer experience that drives the company's industry leading digital business. As a Product Manager, you will shape the strategy and drive delivery for our multi-brand product and content search program. You will work with amazing peers, progressive technologies, and deep resources to help push the boundaries of digital innovation and customer experience.
* Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization to provide product and user experience solutions to meet the business needs
* Provide thought leadership and help define the product roadmap through deep business partnership, and assessing opportunities using a hypothesis-driven approach focused on measurable, high impact outcomes
* Develops high level business requirements and translates them into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications
* Prepares requirements, specifications, business process and recommendations
* Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
* Resolves a wide range of issues in innovative and practical ways
* Demonstrate good interpersonal, business communication and writing skills
* Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
* 5+ years of experience working in a Technical Business Systems Analyst or Product Owner capacity, having partnered with a Technology organization
* Experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale Supply Chain and e-commerce projects from vision through implementation
* You have a proven ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas with partners across the organization
* Experience across industries in order management and the e-commerce customer experience, software product management design and trends
* Experience working in a complex and technical environment; Experience with Jira, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, CA Clarity
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.