NTG's Product Team is looking for its very first UIUX Designer! This person will serve as our resident SME, playing a crucial role in our digital transformation by driving our UX strategy! We are looking for someone who is competent in all aspects of the design process. They need to be highly collaborative to work with NTG's product team and internal users to gain a deep understanding of users' needs, translating them into UX requirements, personas, wireframes, and intuitive user-centric interfaces that solve problems and streamline processes. The UIUX Designer needs to have exceptional understanding of best practices and industry standards with strong communication and confidence to provide feedback and direction to our consulting design partners.Position Responsibilities:
- Lead design research, ideation, and creation of digital interfaces across multiple platforms and devices
- Create intuitive interfaces using best practices and all available tools to augment the user experience
- Critically evaluate, collaboratively provide feedback, and approve design work completed by consultants
- Provide accountable work estimatesand ensure successful delivery of multiple projects by managing design deliverables and timelines
- Create and maintain design standards and style guides in collaboration with Marketing
- Conduct on-going usability testing and assessments, integrating user data and metrics to measure and improve designs
- Synthesize and focus ideas, research, and creative vision intotangibledirection for product team
- Deliverables: user research reports, user personas, journey maps, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, usability reports, user testing reports, design pattern libraires and style guides
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Computer Science, Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction orequivalent
- 4+ years of professional industry experience building user flows, wireframes, and visual designs; ideally 2+ years of experience conducting user and usability research
- Must provide portfolio which includes UI and UX work samples with problem framing, wireframes, user stories, flows, and detailed design
- Exceptional understanding of Material design principles, responsive design, and passionate about keeping up with UX/UI trends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to transfer information in the most efficient way, no matter the medium
- High-level understanding of technical constraints and the ability to adjust the designs; accordingly, ideally has front-end coding experience
- Proficient using prototyping tools such as Figma, Balsamiq, Adobe XD
The unique culture at NTG is pretty hard to beat, where innovation and a hard-working environment go hand-in-hand with a casual and fun atmosphere. We promote an energetic and team-oriented workplace where collaboration and a results-driven attitude is key to our success. We dress comfortably and play music while we work - we want you to feel your best so you can do your best!Don't forget our core values:
- "Go to bat" for the carrier, but protect NTG's customer at the same time
- Display the highest level of integrity
- Demonstrate respect for others
- Possess a "do whatever it takes" attitude
- Work in a fun and rewarding atmosphere
- Think creatively and innovatively
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Are resourceful and results driven
NTG provides a competitive, comprehensive, performance-based compensation package for our full time employees:
- Competitive benefits
- Life / AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 3 sick days, 7 paid holidays
Charging Forward. NTG Delivers.
Nolan Transportation Group, Inc. is a full service, third-party Logistics Company dedicated to delivering the highest level of service in the transportation industry. We were recognized on the 2015 Inc. 5000 list for being one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. We were also acknowledged in the Atlanta Business Chronicle (2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) as one of metropolitan Atlanta's fastest growing, privately-owned companies.
NTG is headquartered in Roswell, GA and has 12
regional offices in the following cities: Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, Laredo, TX, Charleston, SC, Grand Rapids, MI, Orlando, FL, Charlotte, NC, Chicago, IL, Nashville, TN, Denver, CO, Hattiesburg, MS and Detroit, MI
. NTG offers a wide range of services for moving goods across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Our carrier base consists of over 20,000 independent transportation/trucking companies. NTG specializes in providing both TL ("truckload") and LTL ("less the truckload") freight carriers for our customers. NTG has 48'/53' Flatbeds, Dry Vans and Reefers looking for loads daily across North America. NTG is an approved Transportation Service Provider (TSP) for participation in the General Services Administration's (GSA) Freight Management Program (FMP). As a member of the prestigious Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA), NTG adheres to the highest standard of professional service and ethical business conduct in our industry.
Nolan Transportation Group, Inc. (NTG) is part of the Rhino Family, which includes three other companies: OTR Capital, PayHawk, and Marquee Insurance Group. For more information on the entire Rhino Family, please visit www.rhinofamily.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, veteran, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. In an effort to recruit, develop and retain top talent, we are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in all personnel practices to ensure equal opportunity for employment, promotion, and training for a more inclusive workforce.