Sr. .NET Developer - 100% REMOTE - Full time perm $115-125K
This role has the opportunity to move into a supervisory role of 2-3 developers after proving oneself.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs to create systems solutions that support overall business strategies.
• Maintains existing systems and creates new business solutions from inception to fully developed products.
• Work with business professionals to develop and continuously improve our applications that support all the business process.
• Collaborate with others to automate processes and ensure appropriate ongoing access to data.
• Identify and implement process improvements.
• Resolve code problems and data-related issues on a timely basis.
• Embrace an organization model that is self-directed / self-managed as a team and as individuals.
• Bachelor’s degree completed in computer technology application development related program
• 5+ years of experience in as a developer
• Strong understanding of computer science basics including application development and database
• Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations
• Must be able to manage multiple work items at one time with a high sense of urgency
• Collaborate and communicate well with others, strong written and verbal communication, comfortable with varying (and reactive) daily responsibilities
• Experience with Microsoft .NET/C#, Angular 4+, SQL, SSIS (must have's)
• Strong problem solving and organization skills.
NICE TO HAVE (any combination of the following will be considered)
• Experience with .NET Core, Typescript
• Knowledge of Prime NG
• Experience with SSMS, T-SQL, SSAS. SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Power BI, Bootstrap
• Knowledge of basic data constructs (XML, JSON).
• Experienced with Source Control Management using GIT, Azure Dev Ops
• Experience with Business Applications (CRM, ERP and/or SharePoint)
• Knowledge in Agile Scrum environment.) daily responsibilities