Kforce has a client in Miami, FL that is seeking an Enterprise Data Architect.
In this role, the Enterprise Data Architect will facilitate the establishment and execution of the roadmap and vision for information delivery and management, including the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Management. This role requires that solutions are designed and delivered to our clients ensuring that it fulfills the information needs of the business while maintaining alignment with the information vision and strategy. As a Enterprise Data Architect, this role engages an end-to-end approach of connecting all the applicable sources to deliver the data necessary and leveraging all available assets.
* The Enterprise Data Architect will develop a data strategy that defines and supports the capabilities for data acquisition, integration, transformation, data-ops, governance, insights, and consumption of actionable data
* Support strategic initiatives to ensure that the organization is adhering to data standards and data management best practices
* Design and implement metadata solution that manages data objects and their relationship to publish and subscribe data messages
* Identify data architecture capabilities and standards which can build data processes that create repeatable and reusable capabilities to transform
* Facilitate the documentation and approval of data quality guidelines and targets
* Understand data in scope for privacy related regulations and audit existing business practices to ensure compliance with organizational policy
* Enterprise Data Architect will capture, design and publish integrative and canonical views of enterprise data at multiple levels of abstraction to include high quality visualizations that demonstrate the data lifecycle
* Support preparation and coordination of executive/management level meetings, agendas, reporting, and presentations for data governance working group meetings
* Bachelor's degree in a technical, MIS or related business degree from an accredited institution of study, or any equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
* 7+ years of data modeling experience in large enterprise landscapes that are globally distributed with data stored both on premise and in cloud-based solutions
* Demonstrable understanding of advanced database technologies and database structures
* Experience in multiple landscapes/organizations to facilitate solutions that demonstrate the advantages of applying varying design patterns while still maintaining enterprise level standards
* Advanced Data Pipeline Management and expertise with Cloud Data Lake architectures
* Designing progressive information management solutions and providing end-to-end development life cycle support
* Experience with distributed technologies and advanced ETL/ELT/CDC tools with multiple organizations
* Advanced technical documentation capability using MS Visio or similar technology
* Must have a solid ability to analyze complex data lifecycles and present findings to both internal and external stakeholders in a simple and comprehensible manner
* Think objectively and creatively while being open to change
* Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills with a strong customer service orientation to interact with all levels of employees and partners to clearly articulate solutions
* Be highly collaborative, team-oriented and a strong consensus builder
* Collaborate and mentor data developers and technical leaders across the organization on modern data architecture practices
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.