Job#: 1239040 Job Description: CS - Senior Consultant (Full Stack)
Apex is seeking a seasoned Senior Consultant with strong consultative skills to act as a full stack Angular software engineer within Apex Systems Consulting Services. This role will be a senior member on hybrid teams of internal and external product managers, analysts, and engineers to design, develop, and deliver digital solutions for Apex clients. This role will also provide technical subject matter expertise and will help to mentor Apex Systems' internal technical consultants in their career growth and development. This role will be responsible for client deliverables as well as internal contribution to the consulting services practice.What We Are Looking For
The Expertise You Have
- Ability to help manage the technical direction and project timelines of an engineering team
- Technical experts within their respective domains (front end, back end, full stack engineering)
- Leaders with excellent communication skills, a collaborative, team player attitude that thrive working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work across the enterprise and coordinate with multiple groups to ensure the solution is being executed at the enterprise level
- Experience answering to executive management performing demos of the product to a large audience
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
- Hands-on experience building back-end APIs using Node.js and Express.js/Nest.js (preferred) or Java, Spring Boot (acceptable)
- Experience with AWS cloud and desired experience in Lambdas
- Experience integrating with REST APIs to access and retrieve data.
- Experience with Test Automation and Frameworks like Jest, Protractor, Mocha, Jasmine, or Cypress.
- Familiarity with DevOps CI/CD Tools like Jenkins and Containerization technologies like Docker preferred
- Prior financial industry experience especially working with heavy data and high transactional volume systems is a big plus.
The Value You Deliver
- You are able to understand the leadership vision and goals and be able to execute on it.
- You find creative ways to drive desired outcomes and promote culture of innovation by setting examples.
- You perform code reviews and work with Scrum Master/Product Owner to ensure sprint goals are being met.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment, learning new technology and are adaptable to change.
- You embrace customer-first mentality and enjoy developing user-friendly web applications that solve real life problems.
- You have a passion for best-in-class software engineering practices and ensuring the team is following them as well.
- You bring a data-driven & collaborative approach to decision making, both in day-to-day work and in making strategic trade-offs.
- You lead by example, motivating the team to constantly improve
- You will drive execution of multiple development work streams while ensuring design and architecture is scalable, resilient and extensible.
- You will take stories from idea to implementation including work estimation, collaboration with our product team, development, testing, code review and deployment.
- You will assist in identification, isolation, resolution, and communication of problems within the production environments and assist in troubleshooting. You will provide guidance, training and mentorship to software engineers on the team.
- You will contribute back to the team by developing solutions that help improve developer efficiency or sharing knowledge about new techniques and technologies.