Principal Software Lead
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Principal Software Lead to join a thriving, cutting edge team for one of our enterprise clients in RTP, NC. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of Java experience, as well as strong experience with REST and AWS.
Responsibilities of the Principal Software Lead include:
• This resource will own the RESTFul service layer and work with other team members on platform integrations with third parties (e.g. Twilio for SMS).
• Responsible for delivering feature releases through the full SDLC using Agile principles.
• Be the lead on designing and developing the presentation and visual analytics layers based on open-source technologies and techniques
• Own and deliver RESTful web-services in a Service-Oriented Architecture
• Responsible for implementing the unit, automated, and performance testing software to ensure reliability and scalability
• Responsible for publishing the performance testing metrics for delivered features
• Evangelize newly developed best practices, software development techniques, and frameworks with other teams within the organization
Requirements of the Principal Software Lead include:
• 7+ years of Java experience
• Strong experience with REST
• Prior Lead experience
• Proven AWS experience
• Energetic and excitement working with cutting edge technologies.
• Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Principal Software Lead:
• Salary Range: $130,000 - $140,000/annually depending on professional experience.
• Opportunity to work in a niche environment.
• No relocation assistance available.
• No 3 rd party C2C candidates.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at firstname.lastname@example.org