Technical Must Haves: Must Haves are; Java, experience with frameworks such as Spring/Spring Boot/Spring Cloud, and experience with web UI based on Angular frameworks.
* Design, develop, test and support the applications and services within financial modeling and research division.
* Involve in fixing the defects and addressing the technical debts to ensure best software development practices are met.
* Write clean, robust, high quality code following best practices and backed by automated unit and integration tests with full coverage.
* Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
* Assist with the infrastructure upgrades and adoption of new technologies.
* A commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Over 10 years of hands-on software development and programming experience with knowledge of application, data and architecture design patterns and principles.
* Must have a strong background in developing scalable applications and services based on Java frameworks such as Spring/Spring Boot/Spring Cloud, Hibernate, Kafka and Netflix stack for microservices.
* Must possess experience developing rich, classy and sophisticated web UI based on Angular framework, jQuery and Material design.
* Familiarity with REST API design, development and documentation.
* Experience with build and integration tools, including knowledge of Gradle, Jenkins, Git and Docker.
* Strong acumen to learn the business functions and features that need to be delivered.
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* Proficiency with fundamental web front-end languages and frameworks.
* Familiarity with database technologies such as SQL Server, Sybase, Redis, MongoDB and so on.
* Experience writing automated unit, integration, regression, performance and acceptance tests.