Full Time opportunity (100% remote)
Office in Mountain view, CA
Our Client expanding rapidly across health providers and enterprises nationwide in the US, as well as India. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Clinical Platform team, which builds and automates healthcare workflows, integrates with best in class vendors for data integrations (think EMRs and similar), creates APIs to support our Member and Provider mobile apps to deliver precision treatment that leads to chronic disease reversal for our members and cost savings to our customers and partners.
About this role:
our mission is to reverse chronic diseases, and keep people healthy for life. We’re looking for a mission-driven, product manager who will focus on automating clinical workflows from member enrollment through clinical care over time and across disease areas. This may include integrating with other technologies and data partners.
Prefer candidate who puts the customer first, is passionate about building scalable solutions, and leverages data to make decisions. The ideal candidate will have healthcare domain experience and familiarity with clinical workflows (e.g. physician workflows, coaching, nursing, care management). This role will be responsible for defining new experience and services to improve the efficiency of internal and external Clinical Team members
- Contribute to the S. automation roadmap which focuses on automating workflows for our clinical team including providers (doctors, physician assistants, nurse
practitioners), nurses, and coaches. These key workflows that will enable scale, efficiency, excellent outcomes and high quality data with great user experiences.
- Drive feature development with a team of world-class engineers, data scientists and cross-functional partners around customer success and business goals, balancing near-term and longer-term
- Manage the full product lifecycle - from documenting workflows, writing specifications, creating mockups, gathering user feedback, guiding feature development and evaluating outcomes for continuous
- Define, manage and continuously measure/improve metrics to assess product quality and
Required Skills & Experience
- You must have prior healthcare IT product management or engineering experience including but not limited to healthcare EDI transaction processing such as claims, claim status, eligibility, payments, Ambulatory/Acute Care, Payors, Population Health, Medicare/Medicaid and other experience
- Experience owning the product management pipeline in an agile environment at a top SaaS, healthcare, or enterprise company for minimum of 2 years
- Proven track record of shipping products balancing between new features, iterating on existing features, and fixing issues with diplomacy and clarity
- Experience partnering with engineering, sales and business development teams to define, build, and maintain products that are critical to growth, engagement and retention
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and technology
- A desire to collaborate, learn, and “get things done” while balancing multiple projects
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams