Robert Half Technology is accepting inquiries for a Software Developer role on behalf of a client. We're looking for someone to be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company, so if that's you, apply today! This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Charlotte, North Carolina area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Rectify and produce production support
- Produce clear and consistent updates around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Carry out code-review at regular intervals and come together with other developers
- Collaborate with Scrum team to provide accurate work estimates
- We need a candidate who can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems- Less than one year of experience
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
- Candidates familiar with scrum will be preferred
- Prior experience integrating with API backends
- If you have knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF, you will be strongly preferred
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- C# experience
- Familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) are required for success at this position
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments