Overview Our Team
Technology Services Group (TSG) powers BNY Mellon by providing scale, capacity, and capability to deliver the critical technology required to operate the global financial services markets.
TSG is defined by three core values:
- Creative innovators, delivering excellence and simplicity
- Always doing the right thing for the Bank, colleagues, and clients
- Fostering a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment, where we challenge each other to execute as one TSG team
As part of TSG, the Enterprise Monitoring & Automation
- Develops cutting-edge automation solutions using artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to improve efficiency and technology Resiliency.
- Delivers Innovative tools that democratize data providing cutting-edge analytical capabilities and rich transformational visualization.
- Invents solutions to provide best-in-class monitoring for the Bank-s businesses, operations, and technologies to improve Client satisfaction with our products and services.
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer
to join our Monitoring and Automation group that uses cutting age technology like Robotic Automation, ML, Big Data ecosystem and Cloud to identify and automate potential issues before they occur.
You will be responsible for developing/supporting/maintaining real time J2EE applications. This application is mainly driven by large amount of real time data so having to work with Big Data ecosystem could be essential.
You are a hands-on coder with a primary skill-set in Java, Springboot, Kafka, KUDU related technology; and experience in Angular and any front-end technology is a big plus. Key Responsibilities:
- Full stack development of a near real-time dashboard pulling data from multiple sources across the BNY Mellon enterprise
- Working independently to contribute to a large team delivering solutions to the meet the needs of executive management as well as the general employee population.
- Participate in Agile Development process.
- Passion for developing enterprise-scale web applications with 15,000+ concurrent users.
- 3 plus years- of experience designing and developing complex web applications in Java, SpringBoot, KAFKA with a structured code is preferred.
- 3 plus years- of experience with modern web technologies and frameworks (one or more of Angular, React, Ember, TYPESCRIPT, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience building near real-time dashboards, data visualization and targeted refresh of data on screen.
- Experience with WEBSOCKETS or similar asynchronous browser streaming technology.
- Experience building re-usable UI component libraries
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.