Kforce has a client that is seeking a VP Full Stack Java Development in Charlotte, NC.
* VP Full Stack Java Development will be responsible for designing, coding, enhancing, and testing of software applications to meet business process requirements
* Contribute to ongoing feature development of web applications based on service-oriented architecture, involving UI, Services, and databases
* Work with the development team leads (Lead Software Engineers) on the technical and architectural direction of projects.
* VP Full Stack Java Development will research, analyze, design, and deliver solutions that are appropriate for business and application development strategies
* Work with cross functional, globally dispersed development teams to support development efforts to meet business requirements
* Design and develop new projects and enhancements based on evolving business needs
* VP Full Stack Java Development will interact with internal users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
* Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance of software
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related experience, Master's degree is a plus
* 8+ years of software development experience in a highly regulated environment, such as financial services
* Understanding of Object-Oriented design and development
* Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
* Development experience on multi-tiered enterprise applications
* Proficient in Java and related technologies/frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, JSR-RS, Junit, SLF4J, etc.)
* Proficient with AngularJS (Angular, React, Vue, NPM, Bower, etc.)
* Knowledge of build/dependency management tools such as Maven, SCM (Subversion, Bit Bucket)
* Experience in application containerization, familiar with tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Platform9, ECS, EKS, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry
* Able to work well within the constructs of an agile development process, including SCRUM, Unit Testing, Continuous Build, and Integration, etc.
* Familiar with Application Frameworks & Engines
* Knowledge of databases: SQL, Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.