nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
As the nCino Implementation Consultant you will provide subject matter expertise (SME) on the nCino platform, Salesforce.com Platform, and technical design for our implementations on Community and Regional projects.Responsibilities
- This position is 80% Technical (drawing on technical and/or CRM product knowledge in advanced configurations of the Salesforce.com platform and development platforms), 20% Analysis
- Design and configure solutions based on customer requirements and aligned with nCino Gold Standards
- Work in tandem with the nCino Project Manager to evaluate the needs of the client and be able to communicate and implement those needs into the nCino system in the most efficient way possible working with the Partner as well
- Analyze the current and future state data, technical, application and business architecture needed, verify and modify recommended implementation plan based on customer input
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years' experience or combination experience, education, & superior performance
- Salesforce.com architecture experience preferred with Administrator 201 and App Builder certifications; or ability to obtain within 6 months of employment
- Experience with database design and workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the analysis, definition and implementation Solution, Information, Technical, Application Architecture based solutions
- Passion to deliver the high-quality solution to banking customers with an all-in commitment to what we do
- Position requires up to 40% travel
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at email@example.com .
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.