NIC Colorado, a division of Tyler Technologies is the organization behind eGovernment services in the State of Colorado. We are a talented team of programmers, designers and project managers who are dedicated to improving the lives of Colorado citizens through the web and mobile applications that we build on behalf of our government partner in Colorado. We are passionately leading a new era of digital public service, using technology to bring government to the people of Colorado in meaningful and convenient ways.
The Innovation Program Manager leads a team responsible for creating opportunities to develop innovative technology solutions and services for Colorado state and local governments. This new role will lead NIC's efforts to expand value provided for key partners in Colorado, developing strategy, executing actionable plans, and coordinating team members' contributions. Team activities include business development, product development and management, project management, and technical delivery. Reporting to the General Manager, this position will develop and maintain relationships that benefit both NIC and its partners while demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of NIC products, services, financial drivers, and initiatives.Key Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies for growth and execute on tactics that create opportunities to develop new, innovative solutions for government partners
- Coordinate efforts of team members contributing to the Innovation Program
- Meet with stakeholders of state and local government entities to discuss existing services, potential projects, and projects in development
- Work with team to create proposals and solutions based on partner needs
- Assist the General Manager with reports, presentations and meetings with government partners
- Work closely with the Director of Operations and Director of Technology to ensure effectiveness of teams, efficacy of resource allocation, and project planning.
- Ensure the successful development and delivery of new engagements that expand NIC Colorado's value profile.
- Manage Innovation Program project queues and priorities
- Conduct regular meetings with team on status of completed and ongoing projects and assist with priorities, decision-making
- Understand and document requirements (business analysis and writing) and train others to perform and document requirements gathering for digital government project.
- Work with business unit leadership on planning, strategic plans and objectives, growth targets and other identified metrics
- Undergraduate degree plus outstanding communications skills
- Minimum of 5 years' professional experience, preferably in business, government, or technology
- Business process engineering to establish Innovation Program processes
- Demonstrable experience working with clients to achieve shared interest outcomes
- Experience educating clients about current and future service offerings and their associated business benefits
- Experience with cross-team collaboration in identifying, qualifying and capturing new opportunities, as well as in conceptualizing, planning, and selling new solutions or services
- Strong leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, attentive to detail and committed to quality
Salary Range: $70-90K Location
0-5%State-Specific Salary Range Disclosure Requirements
Salary will generally fall between $90,000 - $90,000 before adjustment for geographic differences. Recruiter can confirm if position is incentive eligible.Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades . Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.