Our client, a leader in facilities maintenance nationwide, is seeking a QA Technical Lead for a full time, 100% remote, direct hire opportunity. The QA Technical Lead will participate in managing the testing activities of large complex technology solutions. Our client has a great respect and interest in new technologies and applications, and strives to find a QA Technical Lead who thrives in a fun and collaborative work environment. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Qualified applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis.
Responsibilities of the QA Lead:
Requirements of the QA Lead:
- Develop and execute end-to-end functional and automated test scripts and creates clearly documented defects that enable a developer to recreate the issue
- Conduct root cause analysis of defects with dev team and other stakeholders, replicating issues for analysis and resolution
- Create automated tests and maintain automated test scripts/code
- Develop effective test cases to ensure that the system functionality meets requirements
- Participate in daily scrums and contribute to sprint activities, including planning, demos, retrospectives
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience in a relevant technical position
- At least 3 years of experience testing on event driven architecture
- Proficiency in one or more test automation framework: Selenium, Cucumber, Appium
- Experience creating automation framework
- Experience automating integration tests
- Experience managing QA teams in a product organization
- Background in software engineering
Job ID: 355521 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!