Our client, a digital agency/software development firm with offices in Irvine, CA and Plano TX just landed a new client and needs an Adobe Experience Manager resource with experience working on the AEM platform to help manage site development and maintenance. They are running version 6.5 on the latest service pack leveraging Dynamic Media for asset management.
Role can be contract, contract to hire, or direct fulltime salaried. Remote to start but may become hybrid with 2 days work from home, if feasible and geographically possible.
- Support the planning and delivery of maintenance contracts, new development, and site migrations
- Attend client and round table meetings as an AEM subject matter expert
- Plan and execute deployments
- Mentor other developers on the team as they learn AEM and component development
- Help guide the development process for AEM efforts along the most efficient path
- 1-2 years of experience with a newer release (6.3+) of AEM, ideally with experience in the SPA framework
- Experience with Dynamic Media/Scene7 is preferred, as the asset hosting is being managed through there.
- Our client is primarily a React shop, but any experience with a component-based framework (Vue, Angular) tied to a headless content system is desired
- Experience working with java, as all sling models and OSGI declarative services are built with it.
- Basic working knowledge of Apache is for modifying dispatcher configurations is a bonus
- Must have excellent communication skills