Full Stack Software Engineer
About the Job
Duration: Long term contract
Location: Greer, SC
Pay rate: Hourly
Job ID: 3587
Must be able to work on W2 with DataSoft .
Datasoft Technologies, Inc. is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer for a client in Greer, SC. The Full Stack Software Engineer designs and develops overall architecture for web application using leading edge technologies and know-how from Industry, partner companies, local universities and internal partners into automotive concepts. They will Integrate these concepts using company project development and Integration processes. The Software Engineer identifies emerging technologies in order to build software and/or hardware prototypes and production ready solutions. They will focus on areas including but not limited to web, DB, ETL, and other enabling technologies to develop and maintain quality, responsive applications.
this manager is specifically interested in TypeScript experience (front and back end) as well as AWS.
- Designs and develops web applications.
- Defines and documents the design of functionality through use cases, business process flows, UI design, and UML modeling as necessary.
- Works on several development initiatives concurrently and provide subject matter expertise on customer implementations and product customization.
- Partners with other developers to develop functionality following existing style and coding standards.
- Reviews designs, demo prototypes and provides application support.
- Defines the visualization and realization of future technologies.
- Supports the complete process from development of concepts and vision to full production-ready solutions which can be integrated rapidly into the automotive environment.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for other engineers and specialists in the team to provide expert knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Serves as an internal consultant to other developers and engineers as needed, providing assistance in all phases of product life-cycle development.
- Maintains accurate, meaningful and updated technical and non-technical documentation pertaining to all aspects of area(s) of responsibility.
- Analyzes business critical processes, evaluates and recommends improvements.
- Measures performance of delivered services through set of agreed metrics and ensures appropriate actions are taken so that all services agreements are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor.
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred or the equivalent of 4 years professional IT related experience. MS degree (preferred).
- 5+ years experience with frontend technology: React, Angular, OR Vue
- 5+ years developing backend solutions with: REST APIs, Event-driven services, Scheduled services, OR Serverless functions
- 3+ years experience with cloud hosting solutions: AWS, Google, OR Azure
- 5+ years working with database engines: Postgresql, SQLServer, OR Mongo
- 5+ years working with Git Bonus skills:
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Data Science
- 2+ years of experience in web and DB development with demonstrated strengths in software and hardware design, development, Integration and testing.
- Process/project management experience or training/certifications(preferred).
- Basic knowledge of Linux Server administration, Version Control Systems.
About our Company
DataSoft Technologies is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. Founded in 1994, DataSoft Technologies, Inc. provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology and Automotive Services. Our team member benefits include:
- Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401 (K)