Are you a talented professional with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? You could work with Robert Half if you apply for this full-time Software Developer opening today. Can you implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company? This Software Developer job might be for you. This Software Developer opportunity will be located in the Fort Mill, South Carolina area and will be a full-time position. This role is with a company in the Healthcare/NHS field. Submit an application for this role now!
What you get to do every day
- Join forces with Scrum team to present correct work estimates
- Troubleshoot and provide production support
- The ideal candidate for this job can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Offer clear and consistent liaise around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Routinely operate code-review and team up with other developers- Less than one year of experience
- Applicants with experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., are preferred
- Prior work with API design
- Applicants with familiarity with scrum are preferred
- Candidates who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments will be the best fit for this position
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- We are particularly looking for candidates with knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
- Candidates with familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) will be the best fit for this position
- C++ experience desired