Position: Hardware Test Engineer
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Hardware Troubleshooting - Job Description:
- Conducting engineering tests and troubleshooting on validation platforms
- Experimental testing to collect data and assist in validation work
- platform and board power instrumentation, system bring up/debug, power and performance measurements for analysis of workloads in development.
- Troubleshooting when validation platforms fail to yield desired results.
- Perform debug or special experiments without pre-defined documentation.
- Support cross function remote engineers in use of the lab system hardware
- Build configure and test validation platforms.
- Configure/operate industry standard test and measurement equipment for debug and data collection.
- 3 + years experience in installation, troubleshooting and diagnosis of issues on validation boards
- Knowledge of general validation and automation principles
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of CPU and Motherboard interfaces such as; Ethernet, USB, PCIe, Memory, etc.
- Strong background in electrical component debug
Soldering and board re-work experience