(PowerBI, Crystal Reports, SQL Server, Azure)
Open to candidates willing to relocate with preference for California (near cities of: Tustin, CA OR Lancaster, Palmdale, Bakersfield) (with possible onsite travel as needed)
Salary: Depending on Experience
Seeking a new member for our team to serve as the Senior BI Developer (PowerBI, Crystal Reports, SQL Server, Azure) with 3+ years of relevant Data Visualization development, Report/Dashboard creation and design, and SQL programming.
- 3+ years of relevant Data Visualization development, Report/Dashboard creation and design, and SQL programming.
- Experience with Power BI, Crystal Reports, MS SQL Server, Oracle, and Azure is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of data design, data modeling, data management, and data visualization tools and methodologies.
- Build and maintain meaningful reports and data visualizations utilizing Power BI, including the ability to transform data with Power Query and DAX.
- Ability to create and maintain SQL queries, views, and stored procedures from multiple data sources, such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL.
- Create and maintain ETL processes to support data transfers across various systems.
- Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in Aerospace or Manufacturing environment preferred Oracle EBS is a plus.
- Background in data warehouse design and data mining including an in-depth understanding of Relational database design.
- Advanced experience with Excel, Access, and VBA coding is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Manage projects with minimal supervision. Proactively addresses actions and issues.
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for creating and deploying intuitive, meaningful reports and dashboards using Microsoft BI technologies including Power BI, SQL Server, Azure, etc.
- Build compelling, interactive, and actionable reporting on top of structured data models that helps in deriving meaningful business insights from large, complex datasets.
- Design a captivating User Interface utilizing Power BI with insightful visuals to provide a consistent, intuitive, and visually appealing platform to enhance the User Experience.
- Provide meaningful metrics and data to assist departments and programs in preparing annual budgets and forecasts as well as identifying areas for continual improvement.
- Demonstrate where data collection, measurement and analysis can be valuable in informing strategic decisions regarding resource allocation and planning.
- Supporting the full BI lifecycle from requirements analysis through design & development, and through release and support/maintenance phases.
To conform to U.S. Government technology export regulations, applicant must ====, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by ITAR (22 CFR 120.15) or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Company culture is such that you need to be able to "check your ego at the door," be a self-starter and possess a sense of humility. You will work well under pressure and thrive on being given challenges and responsibility. You will communicate clearly and be confident and persuasive. You will have a high level of integrity and understand the need of complete confidentiality.
Equal Opportunity Employer; employment governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.