As a Product Manager for CoStar's information, marketing & transaction products, you'll be responsible to help shape & execute CoStar's strategy for our best-in-class Commercial Real Estate data & software platform. You'll work closely with senior management, stakeholders & CoStar's growing Research teams to help define the overall product vision and strategy, and then direct the development effort to bring enhanced search capabilities, reporting & analytics into CoStar's core information products.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for all elements of Product Management. You'll shepherd new products and features from initial concept through wireframe and high-fidelity mockups, working closely with CoStar's excellent UI/UX design team. This includes defining and documenting user stories, writing & reviewing acceptance criteria, development resource management and scheduling. You'll also be responsible for user testing, working with our Marketing team to develop collateral and other materials for product launch, and execute on thoughtful roll-out strategies. This position is an exciting opportunity for the right person looking to join a great team serving an exciting, evolving industry as part of a leading global organization. If you are ready to make a real impact on our company and clients then we'd love to talk to you!Responsibilities
- Shape & manage the product roadmap for CoStar Information products
- Drive product releases in a fast-paced Agile software development environment. This includes writing user stories (requirements), prioritizing releases, maintaining a product roadmap and backlog, and creating release notes.
- Work closely with senior executives, UI design, engineering, QA, marketing and sales to strategize, plan, and build products and plans that meet aggressive expectations on usage and revenue.
- Understand and analyze customer needs and communicate those needs to other team members to build key use cases.
- Organize user testing, collect feedback and organize into actionable development priorities.
- Plan & execute product / feature deployments to our large subscriber base.
- Use customer data & usage analytics to inform product opportunities and evaluate results
- 5+ years of digital Product Management experience with a proven track record delivering industry leading products and solutions
- Commercial Real Estate domain knowledge required (Residential or related Real Estate domain knowledge also considered)
- 3+ years direct experience shaping & executing product strategy for an online information product, real estate products or similar site focusing primarily on business information, reporting and analytics.
- Experience managing development of digital content products for both web and mobile, including native iOS & Android apps
- Experience creating wireframes & mock ups to visually convey and inspire product ideas
- Experience defining and detailing product requirements and launching products/functionality enhancements to meet customer needs
- Managed sprint schedules and resources in an agile-scrum development environment
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics (or similar web analytics platform) and solid analytical skills is a strong plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree required, graduate degree a plus
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing